The formal recruitment announcement for 89 positions at the Junior Officer, Management Trainee, and Trainee levels has been made by National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL Limited), which also operates regional offices. The National Seeds Corporation Jobs 2023 online application procedure has begun and will be open through September 25, 2023, at www.indiaseeds.com.
NSCL Limited Notification Info:
|Company Name||National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL)|
|Jobs Name||Trainee, Junior Officer, and Other|
|Applications End Date||25th September 2023|
NSCL Limited Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Jr Officer/Legal- 04
- Trainee/Agri Stores- 12
- Jr Officer/Vigilance- 02
- Trainee/Stenographer- 05
- Management Trainee/Marketing- 15
- Trainee/Quality Control- 03
- Management Trainee/Elect Engg- 01
- Trainee/Agriculture- 40
- Trainee/Marketing- 06
- Management Trainee/Civil Engg- 01
Candidates for NSCL positions must hold a diploma in office management or a degree in law, BSC in agriculture, MBA, BE, or BTech from an accredited college, institution, or university.
- Jr Officer-30 Years
- Trainee- 27 Years
- Management Trainee- 27 Years
In the NSCL organization’s notification for the Trainee and different opportunities, the application structure accommodation expenses are not referenced.
- Jr Officer- Rs 37224
- Trainee- Rs 23664
- Management Trainee- Rs 55680
To be chosen for the Trainee and other seats in the NSCL, the nominees will be requested to appear for a written exam, a skill test, and an interview.
Official Portal: https://www.indiaseeds.com/
Application Process For NSCL Limited Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to www.indiaseeds.com to access National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL)’s official website.
- Step 2: Look down to the latest segment on the left half of the page.
- Step 3: Click the link to the NSC Recruitment 2023 online application.
- Step 4: Select “New Registration” from the menu and enter your personal data, including a valid email address and cell phone number.
- Step 5: A registration ID and password will be sent to your email address and mobile phone number.
- Step 6: Log in with your registration ID and password and fill out the application form with the necessary details, such as your name and educational history.
- Step 7: Upload any required documentation following the instructions’ format.
- Step 8: Finish paying the application cost online, if necessary.
- Step 9: Save the National Seeds Corporation application form, print it out, and keep it for future use.
FAQs about NSCL Limited Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the application cycle for positions begin to be recognized?|
|Ans. 28th August 2023|
|Q. When will be the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. 25th September 2023|