The 2023 RBI Assistant Notification is now available. The Reserve Bank of India reports that there are now 450 vacancies for the job of Assistant. For graduate applicants, this is a fantastic chance. The primary qualification for the Assistant position is a graduate degree from an acknowledged university or institution. Continue reading to learn more about the RBI Jobs 2023, including the application procedure, eligibility requirements, exam dates, and other information. To choose suitable candidates for the Assistant jobs at the bank’s multiple sites around India, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts the RBI Assistant Exam, a competitive examination. Check out the full information below.
RBI Assistant Notification Info:
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Applications End Date||04th October 2023|
RBI Assistant Jobs 2023 Full Details–
The primary qualification for the Assistant position is a graduate degree from a recognized university or institution.
Candidates may apply for the Assistant positions as long as they are over the age of 20 but under the age of 28.
- Rs 450 For OBC/GEN/EWS
- Rs 50 For SC/ST/PWD/E-Serviceman
The candidates hired for the position of Assistant would receive a monthly remuneration in the range of Rs 20700-55700.
For the position of Assistant at the Bank, applicants must pass the pre-test, main test, and language proficiency test.
Official Portal: https://www.rbi.org.in/
Application Process For RBI Assistant Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Go to the RBI website’s Recruitment Page.
- Step 2: Select the ‘RBI 2023 Recruitment’ link.
- Step 3: Read the information provided. Locate the RBI 2023 application link in the portion of this information under “Apply Online.” You’ll be redirected to another page.
- Step 4: Select “New Registration” and continue.
- Step 5: Complete the necessary information and sign up for the RBI Exam 2023.
- Step 6: Login and add your signature and photo. then complete the application. Check the entered information.
- Step 7: Complete your online application for the RBI Assistant position for 2023 and pay the application fee.
FAQs about RBI Assistant Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will be the starting date for the application procedure?|
|Ans. 13th September 2023|
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?|
|Ans. 04th October 2023|