On August 31, 2023, the State Bank of India published the SBI Apprentice Jobs 2023 announcement. A notification has been released to fill 6160 open positions for apprentices at the State Bank of India. Between September 1, 2023, and September 21, 2023, interested and qualified applicants may apply online after carefully reviewing the requirements. For Apprentice opportunities, the information below includes a link to an application and information on eligibility. View the SBI notification in its full, which is included below, for further information.
SBI Apprentice Notification Info:
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Applications End Date||21st September 2023|
SBI Apprentice Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Gujarat- 291
- Kerala- 424
- Madhya Pradesh- 298
- Maharashtra- 466
- Andhra Pradesh- 390
- Rajasthan- 925
- Punjab- 365
- West Bengal- 328
- Tamil Nadu- 648
When applying for the Apprentice position at the SBI Bank, candidates must provide proof of their graduation in any subject from an authorized school, board, or college.
Candidates who want to apply for Apprentice positions must be between the ages of 20 and 28.
- Rs 300 For OBC/GEN/EWS
- No Fee For SC/ST/PWD
The SBI bank would pay its applicants for the Apprentice position a monthly salary in the range of Rs 15000 PM.
For the last round of the SBI Bank Apprentice positions, candidates are notified to get ready for the online CBT test, local language test, document verification test, and medical test.
Official Portal: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Application Process For SBI Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Candidates can submit their applications online at www.sbi.co.in, the official SBI website.
- Select Current Openings under Careers.
- New Candidates -> For a new registration, go here.
- Register with a functioning email address and phone number.
- After enrolling, users must log in by providing their registration number and password.
- Candidates who registered -> Direct Login.
- Candidates must accurately complete all of the application’s fields since changes cannot be made after the form has been submitted.
- A scanned copy of the applicant’s picture, signature, thumbprint, and handwritten statement in the required format must also be uploaded.
- Please submit your application.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee online.
- Print out the application for your records.
FAQs about SBI Apprentice Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the formal application process start?|
|Ans. 01st September 2023|
|Q. When will be the end date for the application process?|
|Ans. 21st September 2023|