The SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment 2023 application procedure has begun, according to the Staff Selection Commission. The announcement for the Multi-Tasking Staff and Havildar Examination, 2023 has been made public on the website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The recruitment procedure will fill 1558 positions.
By the deadline of July 21, 2023, applications for the positions of MTS and Havaldar are accepted. According to the SSC notice, the commission will hold the written test for the MTS and Havildar positions in September 2023.
SSC MTS And Havaldar Notification Details:
|Staff Selection Commission
|Havaldar and MTS
|End date For Applications
|21st July 2023
SSC MTS And Havaldar Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
Havaldar and MTS (Multi Tasking Staff): 1558
The people who wish to go after MTS Havaldar jobs probably procured a tenth-grade recognition from an approved establishment, school, or board.
The applicants who have aged the gathering from 18 years to 25/27 years are permitted to apply for the MTS Havaldar seats.
- Rs 100 For OBC/GEN/Other
- There are no charges For SC/ST/PWD/ Woman
The contender for the MTS Havaldar positions will be picked with a compensation scope of Rs 5200-20200 every month.
For the possibility to be recruited for the MTS Havaldar positions through SSC, they should effectively finish a written test, a PST/PMT test, and verification of documents.
Official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
Application Process For SSC MTS And Havaldar Jobs 2023
- Go to the SSC’s official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the following page by Taping the Apply Online button.
- Choose the MTS & Havaldar Recruitment button to sign up.
- Finish up the application structure with the essential data, including your name, mother’s name, address, and capabilities.
- Upload the scanned signature and picture.
- Send in your application.
- Use UPI, net banking, a debit card, or a credit card to pay the registration costs.
FAQs about SSC MTS And Havaldar Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the association’s online enrollment period begin?
|Ans. 30th June 2023
|Q. What is the date to complete applications for the positions listed?
|Ans. 21st July 2023