The TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application procedure has been launched by the Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited (TNSTC). The recruiting is open to both engineering and non-engineering candidates. The candidates had to provide information about their engineering diploma, BE or Btech degree, graduate degree, BA, BSC, BCOM, BBA, or BCA on the TNSTC organization application form. For eight TNSTC areas, the online application form is currently accessible. Candidates may apply for employment by visiting the Board of Apprenticeship Training website by October 10th. The relevant authorities will only submit requests made via online channels.
TNSTC Apprentice Notification Info:
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited|
|Applications End Date||10th October 2023|
TNSTC Apprentice Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Graduate Apprentice- 150
- Technician/Diploma Apprentice- 185
- Non-Engg/Graduate Apprentice- 82
The candidates had to provide information about their engineering diploma, BE or Btech degree, graduate degree, BA, BSC, BCOM, BBA, or BCA on the TNSTC organization application form.
For the Apprentice positions, the applicants’ ages must be in accordance with the requirements of the Apprenticeship Act.
There is no charge associated with submitting an application for an Apprentice position.
- Graduate Apprentice- Rs 9000
- Technician/Diploma Apprentice- Rs 8000
- Non-Engg/Graduate Apprentice- Rs 9000
According to their performance on the degree or diploma examinations, candidates for the Apprentice job will be chosen.
Official Portal: https://www.tnstc.in/
Application Process For TNSTC Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Candidates must enroll themselves if they have not already done so on the Apprentice site by going to the Board of Apprenticeship Training website at http://boat-srp.com.
- To use the enrollment form, applicants will need an email ID.
- The enrollment form will show up on the screen when you enter your email address.
- After that, complete the form by entering your basic information and submitting a scanned copy of your photo, signature, and academic credentials.
- The required files must be submitted in the jpeg, jpg, or pdf format.
- Examine the form, then successfully submit it.
FAQs about TNSTC Apprentice Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will be the starting date for the application procedure?|
|Ans. 11th September 2023|
|Q. When will the application process need to be completed?|
|Ans. 10th October 2023|