Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow, UP Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Assistant Grade-III Online Form 2023 A notice for advertising number 8 for exam/2023 has just been released by UPSSSC. The internet based application period for this employing will run from September 12 through October 3, 2023. The candidate must determine whether they are qualified and interested in this position before APSRTC Apprenticebmitting an online application by reviewing the official notification’s details on the required education, age, and other factors for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2023.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification Info:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
|Assistant & Junior Clerk
|Applications End Date
|12th September 2023
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2023 Complete Information–
Assistant & Junior Clerk: 3831
Applicants for the UPSSSC Jr. Clerk position must have finished their 12th grade and be PET 2021 exam passers. The aspirants had to have provided the necessary tying speed in both Hindi and English.
The applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40 in order to be considered for the Jr. Clerk position.
The entry cost for applicants from the General or other groups is Rs 25.
Candidates for Jr. Clerk positions in various government offices around Uttar Pradesh would be paid a range of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 per month.
For employment in the government offices of Uttar Pradesh, the applicants will be asked to take a written exam and a typing test.
Official Portal: http://upsssc.gov.in/
Application Process For UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2023
- You must go to Details’s official website.
- Navigate to the Notifications/Advertisements Details
- The Process for Jr Assistant, Jr Clerk, and Assistant Grade-III Advt. should be read first.
- Tap the Apply button.
- From the landing page, Tap the connection to the application structure.
- Enter the data requested by the program.
- Submit the primary documents by uploading them.
- Online application charge installment.
- Presently present your PET structure, and print a duplicate for your records.
FAQs about UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2023:
|Q. When does the application procedure begin?
|Ans. 04th August 2023
|Q. When should the application method be finished?
|Ans. 12th September 2023